The car raced in WTCC from 2005 to 2007, bought by the Gaspar-Pack Ltd. in 2008. Raced from 2009 to 2013 in Hungarian Touring Car Championship and became a four times champion.
- Factory-made N-technology racing car
- Engine built and redesigned by Autotechnica engine: 290 hp and 250 Nm (750 km run)
- Engine control: Magneti Marelli (DAS4 faulty)
- Transmission: Hewland EEA 6-speed sequential
- Brakes: Brembo racing front 330 mm 4 pistons rear 278 mm 2 pistons
- Vibration: INTRAX 4-way, spring force control
- Fuel tank Meri FIA FT / 3 50l
- AP Racing pneumatic lifting system
- Circumference: R17 X
- Tire size: 240/610 R17
- Vehicle weight: 1000 kg with plastic elements and 1050 kg with steel elements.
Price of the car on four wheels: 55 000 EUR.
Spare engine: Autotechnica engine review: (280 hp) new
+ Magneti Marelli control (250 km run) 15,000 EUR.
- Wheel 12 with used tires - good
- Front - Rear shock absorber kit with used spring
- 2 springs used - good
- 1 factory water cooler new
- 1 exhaust drum used - good
- 1 steering wheel, used - good
- 1 clutch refurbished with flywheel - good
- 1 + 1 lower link used - good
- 1 + 1 upper swingarm used - good
- 1 + 1 socket rack used - good
- 2 + 2 rear swingarms new
- 1 + 1 front brake disc used with hub
- Used with 1 + 1 rear brake disc hub
- 1 + 1 handlebar used
- 1 + 1 half-shaft joint is new
- 1 + 1 half-axis new
- 1 central axle new
- Factory-made sports generator refurbished
- Well used butterfly valve
- 1 + 1 mirror new
- Gears (210-218-222-225-232-236-246 km / h)
- 3 new forks new
- 2 shift shift nail discs new
- Used SPARCO rubber radiator
- MOTOROLA built-in radio used
- Hoist quick coupling + 3 hoists used
- A car with plastic parts, but there are metal parts
- Plastic templates: (bumper, spoiler, hood, roof, tailgate, 4 doors, 2 thresholds)
- Many new and used plastic items are used-new
- Many other parts and accessories
Parts prices: 20,000 EUR.
If you buy a car, motorcycle and parts together, the price is 80,000 EUR.