Peugeot 206 maxi F2000/3
This splendid 206 maxi F2000/3 assembled like a kit-car races in east of France for climb hill or rallye.
The car was built in 2006 by Alain NICOLET Sports and was ever since maintained exclusively by this famous mechanic (invoices).
The car chassis is now fitted with a wide gauge with big axles and big brakes like a factory 306 maxi. The engine received 2 years ago every possible performance upgrade like a 207 S2000.
- Peugeot Sport shell and Super 1600 Matter solder rollbar
- Engine 2.0L SPEC2 280 HP/8800 rpm, with 250 km chron
- Sybelle dash
- italian 6 speed sequential gearbox
- V2 axles
- BREMBO brakes 380 mm 8 pots on front and 330 mm 4 pots on rear
- Peugeot Sport 3 way adjustable suspension
- aluminium exhaust-pipe
- 18 wheels 17' Peugeot Sport
- new seats for sale
- registration papers (carte grise 1999) and FIA passeport
The car is very clean and ready for race.
Last prize-list for clim hill : 5 group F2000 wins in one year, record in Gerardmer (France), twice qualified for final.