Neiksans Rallysport has worked closely with the engineers and racing parts manufacturers to design and build Ford Fiesta NRC rally prototype based on the Ford Fiesta R5 chassis and suspension.
The car is equipped 2.0l turbocharged engine producing more power and torque than R5.
The Fiesta NRC is an alternative to R5 cars for national championships at lower running costs similar to N4 and R4.
Currently, this project is the best quality and highest performance prototype in Europe.
– Original Ford Fiesta bodyshell, original floor pan, and bulkhead
– Ford Fiesta R5 suspension manufactured from top-grade materials
– Aluminum uprights with large motorsport wheel bearings
– Uprights, hubs, brake discs, and calipers identical for front and rear axle
– Wheel travel 280/300mm
– Long travel 3-way adjustable Ford Fiesta R5 Reiger dampers
with fast rebound and double piston options
– Excellent weight distribution only 3% difference with Fiesta R5 and total weight 1280 kg
– Kevlar/Carbon ultra-light body kit and carbon interior panels
– High-performance Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X 2,0l turbocharged engine with H-Beam conrods, forged pistons, racing camshafts, etc., 350Hp, 680Nm with 34mm restrictor.
– Samsonas Motorsport 5-speed sequential EVO X gearbox
– Extreme Performance Twin disc clutch
– Active center diff
– CUSCO Limited Slip Differentials
– Full MOTEC electronics: ECU M800, C125 color display with shift lights, PDM, MDC, Button control panel
– Custom lightweight motorsport wiring loom
– ATL fuel cell with lightweight fuel lines, FIA Homologated
– AP Racing brakes, Hydraulic handbrake, TILTON Pedal box
– Stitch welded, Lightweight fabricated bodyshell
International FIA approved roll cage certificate, FIA fuel cell certificate, national homologation book, EU registration.
Full spec and more pictures on request.
The car was built at end of 2018. Reliable and strong car – only one technical issue with power steering out of 12 rallies total the car has done. Serviced at the highest standards.
The car is fully rebuilt and ready for the rally:
Fully rebuilt engine 0km
Revised transmission (gearbox, transfer, diff) 0km
Revised dampers 0km
Driveshafts 530km from new
Owens Turbo 130km from new
Brake discs 30km from new
Revised steering rack
New wheel bearings
New suspension rod ends and bearings
Possible to place an order for the new 2020 Ford Fiesta NRC EVO2 based on the new Ford Fiesta model 2019!
All spare parts in stock, available at extra cost.