• the car is original Oreca built, chassis #43, roll-out Ledenon June 2002
• the car has been carefully prepared for season 2017, but is for sale because of the sudden illness of the owner, which prevents racing
• the car has a racing history of countless wins and championships
• the car has been updated, factory rebuilt and serviced constantly by real professionals regardless the costs
• the car has in a 2016 factory rebuilt (USA) 8,4L V10 with latest specs, 890Hp and 1100Nm
• other significant features: Oreca 2003 under carriage update, Holinger gear box, Zakspeed ABS, Motec M8, Moton 3-way shocks, Brembo carbon brakes, etc. All new or factory rebuilt.
• the price of this unique Viper is 200 K€
• an exceptionally comprehensive inventory of spares is available
• enquiries preferably by email to: email@example.com or +358 400 232306
Škoda Silhoutte VW motorsport engine 2.0 20V, 238ps DTA ecu 6speed dogbox kw suspensions AP 8pot brakes 800kg Excellent condition
ONLY 68000 POUNDS This car is hard to describe. It is amazing, beautiful, competitive, everything is new or rebuilt. Race car since 1985 and raced at Sebring. 311 cubic inch, 4 bolt main, solid lifter engine, 450hp, single Holley carb, T rex c...
Other Peugeot & Citroen TU5J4/JP4 Peugeot Citroen Competition Engine. Freshly built to order. TU5J4 / TU5JP4. Engine includes Lightened and Balanced Flywheel, Lightened, Knife-edged and Balanced Crankshaft, Forged Steel Rods, ARP Big End Bol...
Renault Magnum Motorhome of a premium class on the basis of the Gray & Adams trailer and the Renault Magnum 480/18t 100 truck. It is constructed by the Austrian company Engljäringer GmbH by the special order. Only one racing season was operated. I...
Judd F3000 exhaust manifold The exhaust manifold for a Judd F3000 engine. Came off a Reynard 92D when it arrived in Australia to be converted to a Formula Holden / 4000